- 10 – 12 rack of pork ribs
- 2 tbsp Bailan African Hot Chicken seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Mix Bailan Spice Steak African Hot Chicken seasoning with salt to ensure the blend has enough salt to satisfy your preference
- Coat ribs in seasoning mix and cook on low heat for 20 -25mins allowing the juices to marinate the steak as it cooks.
- Tip 1: Rinse off excess blood from ribs before cooking
- Tip 2: The ribs release a lot of moisture, so use a little more salt than you’d typically use
Once fully cooked, broil on high in an oven for 5-7mins turning regularly so all sides brown