Skip to content
- Mix Bailan Spice Steak Seasoning with salt to ensure the blend has enough salt to satisfy your preference
- Put oil in a saucepan, put seasoning blend on both sides of the steak, add a tbsp of water and butter on the steak.
- TIP: Rinse of excess blood from steak before cooking
- Put a lid on the pan and cook on low heat for 25mins allowing the juices to marinate the steak as it cooks. Turn the steak to after 15 mins
- Once fully cooked, broil on high in an oven for 5mins, turning regularly for both sides to brown
- Serve hot with steamed vegetables