Skip to content
- 12 – 16 oz Lamb chops
- 1 Tbsp Bailan Spice Ras el Hanout seasoning
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 cups of diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup of diced Irish potatoes
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix Bailan Ras el Hanout with garlic, salt, and pepper. Ensure the blend has enough salt and pepper to satisfy your preference.
- Massage the seasoning blend and olive into the lamb. TIP: Marinate lamb the night before cooking, so the seasoning seeps into the lamb for a much richer flavor.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F, place lamb in roast a pan with unsweetened butter and cover with aluminum foil to reduce evaporation.
- Bake for 25-30mins, uncover in the last 5-7mins to allow some moisture to evaporate.
- Steam potatoes with a sprinkle of salt
- Serve lamb with potatoes and pour sauce/gravy over the lamb for a rich flavor.